Brazos Travelers Oak Walking Stick, Breaks Down for Travel, Trekking Poles, Wooden Staff, Hiking Sticks for Men and Women, Handcrafted Hiking Poles, Brown Oak, 55 Inches
- WOODEN STAFF SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS: If under 4’5″ a 41-inch stick is recommended; if under 5’4″ a 48-inch stick is recommended; If between 5’4″ and 5’11” a 55-inch stick is recommended and if over 5’11” a 58-inch stick is recommended.
- TRAVELER’S OAK WALKING STICK breaks down into 3 pieces for easy travel. This stick is designed to help with stability during hiking but is not intended to support full body weight.
- WALKING STICK LIGHTWEIGHT AND VERSATILE to provide safety, stability and durability while hiking or walking. The safety strap provides a secure grip while the tip provides traction on multiple surfaces.
- TREKKING POLE MAKES THE PERFECT HIKING ACCESSORY by handling any terrain. These walking sticks are wear-resistant and help enhance balance, stability, and endurance to explore the beauty of nature.
- EACH HIKING STICK is handcrafted from solid wood and contains exquisite detail with a smooth polished finish. Each stick is handcrafted in the USA by skilled local craftsmen.
Sold：120 Wished: 87 Followed: 59
The Brazos Traveler’s Walking Stick offers the quality, stability, and utility of our standard walking sticks, while conveniently unscrewing into three equal parts, making it perfect for people on the go. This useful staff is fashioned from sturdy oak, making it strong and highly durable. When disassembled, the entire unit is only around 19 inches long, so it’ll easily stow away in an airplane overhead bin, in your backpack, or even on the passenger’s seat of your car. With its small and discreet disassembled size, this staff can be taken virtually anywhere. In a popular 55-inch assembled size, the oak Traveler’s Stick is sized just right for the majority of people looking for a handcrafted walking stick to conveniently carry with them on their global hiking trails. Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood. You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each cane is a work of art. Plus, because they are solid wood, there are no moving parts to become unstable. Brazos Walking Sticks is family operated and located in the beautiful Brazos River Valley of Central Texas. Each walking stick is handcrafted by skilled local craftsmen.
There are no reviews yet.